The recent economic challenges have forced organizations from all walks of life to scale back on their resources. As we begin to experience a recovery, the demands being placed on the remaining resources is extreme. However, the fragile nature of the recovery is forcing businesses to proceed with caution and thus delay re-hiring staff. No where is this more evident than in the technology arena.
Jolt Consulting Group has assembled a global team of technologically savvy resources that can augment existing, permanent staff. Whether you are a buyer of technology and are seeking staff to augment your internal staff or a technology provider looking for assistance deploying your solution, we have the resources ready to assist. Our teams of qualified individuals can support the following:
- Project management, business analysis, solution architecture, and integration activities for enterprise software deployments
- Projects based in the United States, Latin America, South America, and Australia
- Implementation of telecommunications centric enterprise software such as OSS/BSS solutions, including mobile workforce management, provisioning, orchestration, and billing solutions
- Implementation of utility centric software such as customer information systems (CIS), outage management systems (OMS), mobile workforce management, GIS/AVL, and AMI/MDM solutions
- Deployment of field service automation and mobile workforce solutions across manufacturing, retail, insurance, healthcare, and facility service providers
Whether you are looking for a full time resource or merely someone to offer interim guidance and counsel, Jolt Consulting Group’s global team of resources can help. Contact us today to learn more.